- I was running late and you guys to top it off I had a blowout! I changed my own tire and I felt so COOL! I pulled over like a boss and honestly… debated weather I should even try or not but I decided to give it a go. I called a friend for back up but it was already done by the time he pulled up. Once I got to work my day was EXTRA busy!
- In the middle of a transaction they sent me to the store because we ran out of toilet paper and apparently I am the only one capable to change a tire.
- Kitty who we decided to start kennel training escaped!!!!! She somehow opened the kennel and for the third time this month tore apart the house!
- Some shit went down with my friend and someone threw me in the mix I did not belong in.
- My best friend crashed!
- Since my car has been giving me trouble we decided to go car shopping and had THE WORST LUCK. We left a dealer getting a lease! IT WAS NOT A GOOD DAY! WE ARE NOT LEASING PEOPLE!
At the end of the day I know bad days are good to remind us how good our good days are.
SHIT ALWAYS GETS BETTER! NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH… PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, SPIRITUALLY AND FINANCIALLY.
ITS OKAT TO HAVE BAD DAYS- THEY REMIND US OF HOW GOOD THE GOOD DAYS ARE.