I joined a challenge this month…. and only lost 1 pound! I worked out almost everyday but ate CRAP!!!! Food is my biggest struggle and I don’t expect to lose weight until I can get my diet straight course that means no nachos, burgers, pizza, alcohol, & etc..
This was the first floral crown I made to sale and it was kind of a fail. I could not find baby’s breath ANYWHERE!!!! I ended up having to use fake mistletoe because that was all I could find! The rest of the material I found online on Amazon.
I started off with Floral wire and measured it around my head and then double wired it by twisted it together.
I wrapped it with floral tape and then wrapped it again with a thinner wrapped floral wire.
I then started trimming the foe flowers.
I also trimmed the flowers so they would be easy to put together once I started placing them on the crown.
I started by taping the foe flowers onto the base
I forgot to take the pictures but the next step was adding the pink flowers.
Afterwards I tied the ribbon on the end of the wire and twisted them around it so that it could fit anyone and the ribbon could add some femininity.
I had extra material so I made one for Kitty using the same steps but measured it on her head instead. It worked AMAZINGLY!